The Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To view current openings, click the Current Employment Opportunities link below.
View Current Employment Opportunities
GBRA offers a fringe benefit package including:
- 12 days annual leave
- 12 days sick leave
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Vision Health Reimbursement Account
- Life insurance
- Texas County & District Retirement System matched 2:1 at retirement
- Educational assistance program
- And more…
For additional information about job opportunities or employment information contact the Human Resources Department, GBRA General Office at 830-379-5822 or 1-800-413-5822.
The Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority offers internship opportunities in Water Quality, Wastewater/ Water Treatment Operations, Environmental Science, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Laboratory. GBRA is committed to a quality internship program that provides educational and real world experience. GBRA welcomes the opportunity to participate in college credit programs. For additional opportunities contact the Human Resources Department at 830-379-5822 or 1-800-413-5822.
There are several ways to apply for internships:
Grant Funded Positions
The Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority partners with the Plum Creek Watershed to ensure a safe, clean and healthy stream for all to enjoy. The Plum Creek Watershed Partnership works to boost awareness of water resource issues and protect and restore water quality for the Plum Creek Watershed. For additional opportunities contact the Elizabeth Edgerton at 830-560-3948 or [email protected].
Current Grant Funded Opportunities
No positions available at this time
There are several ways to apply for grant funded positions:
- Download the GBRA Grant Funded Application and email with resume, cover letter and references to [email protected] or
- Mail application, resume, cover letter and references to: Attn: Elizabeth Edgerton, 933 E Court, Seguin TX 78155; or
- Stop by GBRA at 933 E Court, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4pm to drop off or complete an application.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED